MDL Scientific Shipping Policy
- We ship Australia wide
- All packages are mailed through Australia Post
- All shipping within Australia is free
- Typical delivery time is within 1-7 business days after being posted.
- We cannot be held accountable for shipping delays that occur outside of our control.
BioPhotas, Inc. Return Policy (Effective July 2020)
- All Celluma Series devices are classified Class II medical devices and are not resalable as new if used.
- Unused devices may be returned at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Queensland, Australia for evaluation.
- We are not responsible for product lost or missing during the shipping process. Therefore, we advise using a service that provides tracking and insurance back to our facility at the following address:
MDL Scientific,187 Abbotsleigh Street, Holland Park, QLD 4121. Attn: Returns.
- Include your name and contact information.
- Upon receipt of the device a full evaluation will take place, and you will be contacted.
- If the seal has been broken on the Celluma box then it will be tested to determine if it has been used. Celluma is unreturnable if used. No refund will be given.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Even if the device has not been used but is damaged in any way, or the packaging shows signs of tampering, then the device will be evaluated and tested to determine the extent of the damage. The outcome of this testing will determine what refund, if any, applies.
- If the seal is not broken,and there appears to be no tampering and no damage then no evaluation needs to occur. However, the buyer will not be refunded for the original cost to ship the device.